Check out our current ponies enrolled in the
Riding/Driving Program and their hours
The riding/driving program
is open to *ALL* current QPA members in good standing.
The program will consist of 2 divisions, a Pony hour
division & a rider/driver hour division.
Riding/Driving Enrollment Application
Riding/Driving Pony Nomination Form
Riding/Driving Time Log
I. PONY DIVISION:
1. Riders/Drivers may nominate as many ponies as they wish, but will pay a
$10.00 fee for each pony nominated. Hours will be logged
individually for each pony & pony hours will go with the pony when transferred.
If a pony is ridden by more than one rider, a separate log must be kept for each
2. Participant must be a member of QPA in good standing for ponies to receive
3. Participant must be a member at the time each hour is being accrued.
4. Ponies must be registered with a QPA affiliated registry.
5. All riding hours must be submitted on a QPA log for, but may be for any
riding and/or driving, whether organized or personally logged.
Hours ridden at shows are
only allowed if pony's standing is not submitted for show points. (you cannot
get riding & show points for the same class at a show).
6. Point deadline is October 31st of each year. Achievement goals will be
awarded to ponies in 100 hour increments.
II. RIDER/DRIVER DIVISION
1. Individuals must complete an official application & maintain current
QPA membership. A one time enrollment fee of $25.00 must accompany the
2. Failure to maintain a continuous QPA membership shall result in
forfeiture of enrollment fee & hours accrued.
3. Each participant will receive an official QPA log sheet. All hours must be
recorded on these sheets & submitted by the Oct 31st deadline.
4. All hours must be accrued riding and/or driving a Quarter Pony registered
with a QPA affiliated registry. The registered name &
registration number of each pony must be listed on a separate log sheet.
5. There is no time limit for completion of an award level however,
continuous membership must be maintained to receive awards & logs must be
QPA reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of these rules as
well as the awards.